Sunday, June 20, 2010

Painting my way through life!

Whether you like pink, red, blue, purple, black or clear, as a girl nail polish is the easiest way to make a big change. Whether it's in the way you look or even in the way you feel. :) I have always been more of a girly girl so my entire life I have always had nail polishes but it wasn't until my freshmen year of high school that I realized you pay for what you get.
ERE
I think everyone has bought the 99 cent nail poshes and that's fine but you also have to realize they are going to be worst quality than say my favorite brand OPI. Now this brand is more expensive each nail posh runs for about $9 which I know sounds like a lot but when I say its really good quality I mean really good! So to me it is worth it but at the end of the day it is your money and your choice.
ffajda
Like I said from the start I'm here only to open your horizons and introduce you to new things like I hope all of you will do for me. So enough of me rambling about this product. Here are a couple of my favorites that next time you are shopping you could check out.






Hot & Spicy is one of my favorite from there newer collection called Hong Kong. It is just a bright fun orange which is perfect for Summer!




Strawberry Margarita is another favorite of mine! It is a hot pink. I actually got this painted on my nails when me and my mom got manicures and fell in love it. Again this one is also perfect for summer!:)




Romeo & Juliet is one of my all time favorites for fall it is a pretty rich deep red. This one is part of OPI's classic colors so it is offered anytime of the year.






Last but certainly not least Got a date to knight is a light pink which is so pretty in the spring. This is part of their Princess Charming collection.

So those are a couple of my favorites, make sure to let me now your favorite nail polish colors-- whether it is OPI or a different brand--in the comments! :)
P.S if you are interested in buying any of these colors you can go to
Bye:)

32 comments:

  1. I love Strawberry Margarita! Great picks! Thank you for the blog comment, I appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love hot and spicy! and i love OPI too.
    great info.

    and thank for your visited and comment :D

    loves,
    D'station^(^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I absolutely love hot & spicy! I've been looking for a color like that.

    And thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! I like your blog, too! :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! That's very cool that our moms have the same birthday. :-) Opi is great nail polish! You are so right about getting what you pay for when it comes to nail polish. I love the Hot and Spicy color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just painted my toes strawberry margarita! Love it!

    http://jammer10am.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love experimenting with nail polish. Actually I've had the same black on my toes for three years (not kidding!), but my finger nails change....sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, o.p.i is great because i love how big their brushes are. china glaze is good too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo romeo + juliet looks so pretty! Lovely blog - I'm following ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. i like that strawberry one, cute color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great colors!! I don't really have a favorite brand but I like pinks/reds mostly :p Right now I'm wearing purple and in the winter I wore grey
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the red one! So gorgeous.
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment
    Keep following,
    Love, johanna

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Romeo and Juliet and Hot&Spicy :)

    Thanks for stopping by!
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the Hot and Spicy orange the best! It has been a while since I painted my nails. The last time I did it was a green color that I used!

    Thanks for the comment! Keep following.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks sweetie, your blog is very cute too.
    I love the last nail polish, it's a sweet color

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your right, OPI is the best. I love the new summer collection that *just* came out at Sephora. They have great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh yeah thanks for the comment, by the way. Love your blog, keep up the good work!! Ill follow! follow mine? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I recently got my nails painted "The Most Honorable Red" by OPI and really liked it. My favorite shades would probably be OPI's "Dating a Royal" and Essie's "Ballet Shoes".

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your blog is so cool!
    I speak portuguese, I'm brazilian, but I speak english and a spanish too, and a little italian...
    Have a great week!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. loved the colors, wished I could find it here :)
    xoxo
    www.minhacatwalk.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have strawberry margarita on my toes, but I never color my hands. They chip too quickly and then look horrible.

    Like your blog, let's follow eachother.
    livinghappyhealthy365.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm a dark-polish-on-toes kind of gal so the Romeo and Juliet shade is for me. Thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the hot and spicy one! I do buy the 99 cent ones but I realized that the more expensive ones are better right now i went from paying 99cents to 2dollars! So 9 dollars is alot for me right now! lol but great blog! im following you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. thank you for your comment :) ahhh i like to got to date a knight pale pink, its really pretty :)
    Olivia x
    www.something-like-roses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the second shade! So adorable. :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the colors you picked! I have way too many OPI nail polishes. I haven't found any around that price range that rival the brand.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Strawberry Margarita colour!
    I usually stick to pinks and reds, but last time I was shopping I got some mint green nail polish, so I'm excited to try it out soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love OPI and Essie... My favorite OPI shades include Chapel of Love and Cajun Shrimp -- so cute!
    Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment! Yours is fab; I can't wait for more.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. the romeo and juliet opi looks freaggin yummy.lol.

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love all these nail polishes. They're so pretty! OPI is definitely my favorite brand. I can't resist new polish! :) Two of my OPI favorites are Jade Is the New Black and Here Today... Aragon Tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  30. ROmeo & Juliet. :DDDD
    Love it.
    ++
    Actually I love dark nails colours.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Visit for Latest and updated Fashion Trends
    http://mymefashions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete