Wednesday, June 23, 2010

10 must have products of summer~actually 11:)

OK it is finally SUMMER! yes:) I don't know about you but, I am one of the people who wait all year for summer it is my favorite season not only because there is no school but also because of the weather :) So today i decided that I wanted tell you my 10 must have summer products! So lets get started.fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffdfdsfdsf

f 1) Nivea Refreshingly Soft Moisturizing Creme~ This is the Lotion I use in the summer just because it is very light weight so it doesn't give that real heavy greasy feeling that a lot of lotions give plus this lotion doesn't really have a scent which I like because i love wearing so form of smelly good stuff a.k.a perfume ha ha :)

2) Coppertone Water Babies Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 70~ I love the smell of this sunscreen and i know a lot of people don't like the smell of that but I love it. Plus its summer you have to protect your skin

3) Dove Ultimate Go Fresh in Energizing~ Although this can be a little embarrassing you need to wear deodorant especially during the summer time. You sweat more, you are in the heat playing and nothing is worst then sitting by a stinky person whether on a bus or a ride or even at dinner.
4) MAC Lipstick in Viva Glam V~ Ok i don't like wearing a tone of makeup in the summer just because I'm running around, having fun and I don't want to worry about my makeup running down my face(not a pretty site). In actuality I wear about 5 makeup products at the most:) This lipstick I think just gives a really nice natural look to the lips:)

5) Softlips in Cherry~ I love chap stick it defiantly is one of if not the most important thing in my must have list. My lips get dry especially in the summer and winter. During the summer you are at water parks, swimming and the water just sucks the moisture out of your lips so always make sure to have chap stick. Plus this brand has SPF 15. :)

6) Maybelline Pulse Perfection Waterproof Vibrating Mascara~ I don't wear this everyday but I choose to have a waterproof mascara because in the summer I sweat more and if I go swimming then I don't want raccoon eyes:)

7) OPI Nail Polish in Strawberry Margarita~ I love this color for the summer. It is a bright fun super cute color and probably the only one you will see me wear during July and August:)

8) MAC Eye Pencil in Coffee~ This is just a brown eyeliner like the Mascara not something I wear every single day but I like to have. This goes on so smooth but it isn't like WWII trying to get off at night which I like :)

9) Laura Geller Blush & Brighten in Golden Apricot~ I love this it is nice natural but it does give you skin a nice glow but since I have dry skin I don't know how it would look on people who have oily skin:)srry!

10) Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer~ Ok concealer is one of the products I use every single day whether it is Summer, Fall, Winter or Spring. This concealer is light just like a mousse and has become a staple product in my collection I am almost out of my first jar and have already purchased a backup for when i am done:)

11) Victoria Secret Beauty Rush in Berry Smooch~ I LOVE this it smells so good and during the summer I prefer body sprays over perfumes just because they are lighter and I don't want to feel heavy in the summer :)

Ok so I did 1 more then I should have but I couldn't help myself :) Luv ya and let me know some of your must have summer products in the comments:) Bye!

P.S. It is Officially Summer because as I was writing this a ice cream truck playing a little jingle drove by my house :)

12 comments:

  1. Dove Ultimate Go Fresh in Energizing!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT : ) and i want that strawberry margarita color.... maybe tomorrow when get my nails done ; ) TY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I love that OPI color! And I use the maybelline concealer a lot, as well. It's my favorite :)

    awesome post! I love the colors of your blog and fonts, by the way. I think it's all so pretty and summery!

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Viva Glam V! Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the vibrating mascara really all that? I might have to check into no. 1...I hate lotions that leave you greasy, especially in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great that you added sunscreen. People always seem to forget that. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Been a fan of OPI's Strawberry Margarita. I'll have to try out some of those others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love OPI nail polish, i will have to look into this Strawberry Margarita color. I just did a post on nail polish, check it out! Sorry about when i accentally stopped following, blogger must have messed up. But i followed again! follow mine? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love OPI's Strawberry Margarita! I wear it all the time. Perfect summer color ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I just wanted to let you know I nominated you for a blog award. You can see it on my blog, imaginable21.blogspot.com :)

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete
  10. yes yes! love all the beauty products, especially the victoria's secret!

    elizabethfaraday.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love body sprays too! I hate wearing perfume -- they're too strong and heavy. I'm a fan of Victoria's Secret.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad you kept 11. ! haha..Victoria's Secret body sprays are the best!

    ReplyDelete