Monday, June 21, 2010

8 Things:)

Tagged? Yes I'm actually really excited to do my first tag;) The tag is called "The 8 thing tag" I was tagged my a friend that goes by the name VivaLaFashion here on Blogspot. It is a little long but hang it there and in the future if you would rather it be broken into parts just let me now in the comments:) Now enough of me rambling lets get started.

Eight TV shows I like to watch.
1) Pretty Little Liars
2) Kourtney & Khole take Mamai
3) Criminal Minds
4) The Mentalist
5) Jersey Couture
6) NCIS
7) Reba
8) Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

Eight favorite Places to eat and drink.
1)Starbucks
2) Burger King
3) Arby's
4) Chili's
5) Orange Julius
6) Rain Forest Cafe
7) My Gma's Kitchen
8) Red Robin

Eight things I am looking forward too.
1) Swim Season
2) Family trip to Hawaii & Florida
3) Hot, Sunny Days
4) My Birthday
5) Black Friday
6) Finish Decorating my room
7) School <-- (Yeah i know sad!)
8) Finishing my APUSH hw

Eight things that happened yesterday
1) Father's Day
2) Blogged
3) Made a slogan
4) Slept
5) Watched CSI
6) Worked on my Portfolio
7) Ate a burrito
8) Wattched youtube

Eight things i am passionate about.
1) Family
2) Figure Skating
3) School
4) Friends
5) Swim
6) Traveling
7) Blogging
8) Fashion

Eight things on my wish list
1) Flowerbomb
2) Black Classic Ugg Boots
3) Miss Cherie Dior
4) North Face Windbreaker Jacket in Pink, Black ,Blue, Green etc.
5) iPhone
6) iPod Touch
7) Another Cat
8) VS yoga Pants

Eight words of phrases i use often.
1) ummmm
2) Oh Shocks
3) Wow
4) No/Yes
5) Seriously?!
6)Mom!
7) Akward!
8) that too ( you know like im right but you can be right too if you want)

Eight things i have learned in the past.
1) Giving up is the easiest thing in the world to do but to hold it together when nobody would blame you if you fell apart. that is true strength
2) If you always do what you've always done then you'll always get what you've always gotten
3) The only place where Success comes before Work is in the dictonary
4) I spend way to much money
5) Swimming and Figure Skating are my favorite sports
6) Mom always knows best
7) Pay attention
8) Live, Laugh, Love

Eight Places i would love to visit/see
1) Paris
2) Florida
3) California
4) NYC
5) Australia
6) London
7) UCLA
8) England

Eight things i currently want/Need.
1) Money!
2) Driving Licence
3) To be on vacation
4) Swim
5) exercise
6) North Face Jacket
7) Uggs
8) Shorts

Well I am finally done! haha Sorry for the length again if you would rather me break up the long tags into 2 parts just let me know in the comments :) I TAGGED EVERYONE I LOVE READING THESE! :0)

2 comments:

  1. I love pretty little liars too! And this tag is awesome :)

    I did it a while ago, here's the link if you wanna read!

    http://imaginable21.blogspot.com/2010/05/eight-things.html

    xo, gina

    ReplyDelete